Saturday, July 11, 2009

BULLET FRIDAY

okay...here is a new thing . YES, I took the idea from someone else...HEY...I am not very creative. SO if you want me blogging, then deal with it. lol

basically bullet friday is a quick run down of my thoughts and activities for the week.

  • 3 games...2 for jayden & 1 for kayla
  • i got my hair done...finally...still need a color, but with my relaxer, i have to wait 2 weeks
  • finally figured out when we are leaving for vacation
  • graceland is booked :)
  • totally dreading the thousands of miles driving with 3 kids in jasons truck. at least if it was my car the kids could spread out.
  • i have a new healthy snack and meal....a tortilla with lettuce & kraft light asian seasame salad dressing...sounds simple and boring, but TDF
  • dead fish suck
  • humidity sucks
  • the weather channel is NEVER right
  • i need a new purse
  • i love the priests at my church
  • i spend way too much freakin money on groceries
  • i do not think that i ever want a real job
  • i DO want my own store or party biz
  • i just don't want to work for someone else
  • tv is dumb
  • but i was feelin the MJ memorial
  • missing the 80's
  • went to the driving range with the whole family. i sucked, but everyone else did well. i was pleasantly surprised at how well dom did considering her motor skills issue.
  • back on iron
  • i am fat & i hate it
  • ready to get in shape
  • wish I did not procrastinate so much
  • i really do not care for stuck up rich people
  • even though i do not like where we live, we have done more socially here than we did back home
  • i really do love date night
  • i have mixed feelings about summer being almost over
  • kayla got a fat lip this week. bruised. swollen. cut
  • my house is a mess...why can't it stay clean for more than a week
  • need to start looking for a new house again
  • i need facebook intervention
  • my kids are driving me freakin insane....but i love them more than life itself.
  • i LOVE how quiet the house is.....too bad has to be 1 am for it to happen

1 comment:

Heather said...

ahem. you have not been keeping up your blog. i actually like reading it so if you would kindly get back to it, i will smile. and i've even tagged you as a way to get re-started. check here for the details:
http://paisley-place.blogspot.com/2009/10/by-golly-ive-been-tagged.html