Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!



Dom started HIGH SCHOOL yesterday. I am still in shock that I actually have a kid in high school. Where has all the time gone???? I was a lot more nervous than she was. I think I cried more sending her off to high school then when our baby Kayla started preschool. I thought with time it gets easier. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!! Jason is afraid that I with have to be committed when our last one starts college. AND he is NOT joking.

Dom said everything was great. I hope it continues to be good for her. She goes to the Catholic High school in town. It is a small school. It is just what she needs. The teachers and principal are amazing.

Then Jayden started 3rd grad today. He was SUPER excited to be back with his friends. He has a new teacher. It is her first year as a full time teacher. She is just as stoked (if not more) than the kids. I can tell that she will be awesome.

After I picked up Dom, we headed over to Jaydens school. Dom was excited to go back to her "old" school. She felt so "old and mature". She went and visited her old teachers. Again, something she needed. :)

Kayla does not start school for 2 more weeks. So, I will update when she starts.

Her are some pics!


Dom's 1st Day!


Jayden "NEEDING" to be in the picture!


Kayla "NEEDING" to be in her OWN picture!


Jayden's 1st day!


2 comments:

auntiesteph said...

OMG I can't believe it either. Dom you look so mature and ready for high school. Good luck to all three...err four of you. Love auntie Steph

stephanie h said...

YES! You have been tagged!! Get busy girlie! :)

Oh and the kiddos are adorable, as usual!