Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are still ALIVE!!

Okay, so it has been 2 months since my last bog. NO, I did not give up. lol It is summer time and well....ummmmmm.......life is CRAZY hectic. The kids do not give me 2 minutes to pee let alone sit and write about our crazy arse life. lol

The good news is, school starts in ONE WEEK!!!! I know I should be a good mommy and be sad. But, even if I am not a good mommy, at least I am an honest one. I am VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY excited that school is starting. I love my kids. I love them being around me. BUT, I HATE their constant arguing and fussing during the summer. They need a break from each other. Shoot, I need a break from them. I think the start of school will be good for everyone. No more wild children, no more cranky mommy, a decent schedule, early bedtimes, yada, yada, yada. YEAH right! Okay, at least a little better.

So with the start of school, I will get back to my blog. I need it. YOU need it. Humor me...please.

Not only will I be able to fill you in on what is going on this fall, BUT everything we did this summer. I will even upload my 500 pics from our Cali vacation after 2 months. lol Check back often. You KNOW you miss me......I mean us!

2 comments:

stephanie h said...

YAY!! I missed your posts!! :)

Heather said...

good to see you back to blogging! and i am sooo with you on this back to school thing. i. can. not. wait. :)