Sunday, November 16, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Okay, so I am a little late. Only 2 weeks. Hey, at least you get to see them......right??? I posted them on my facebook, but forgot about y'all.

Sorry, but I never got around to uploading and editing Kayla halloween party at school. She had a blast. Jaydens party was cool too. You would think after 10 years, I would be over being a room mom. NOPE, still love it. We had a blast with games, crafts and food. Can't wait until the Christmas parties. MAYBE, I will find the time to actually upload and post party pics. lol

As we all know, the boy freak was Elvis. The littlest freak was Dorothy. AND the oldest freak was too old to dress up. BUT, she found a couple of minutes to throw on a wig and join in for a little laugh with the other Halloween freaks.

First we have some pumpkin craving pics. Kayla and Jayden loved playing with pumpkin guts. lol NO, he did NOT eat them!

ENJOY!


















2 comments:

auntiesteph said...

What a blast! The kids look like they had so much fun. You rock as a mom!

Mandy said...

What a cute family - can you send me the link to your ebay store? Thanks Mandy