Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RANDOM TIDBITS

I stole this idea from my dear friend Heather. I thought it would be fun to see how I am feeling about some things right now. Knowing things can change by bedtime. lol

10 things i like right now:
  • ice cold filtered water
  • Farkle
  • my kids
  • fresh pineapple & watermelon
  • funky colored toenails...mine of course.
  • cuddling with Kayla in the middle of the night
  • Etsy
  • Billie Jean, Remember the Time, Dirty Diana, Rock With You, Thriller, P.Y.T, Man in the Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel....you get the drift
  • date nights
  • magazines
10 things i do not like right now:
  • allergies
  • my kids attitudes and behavior
  • being so far away from my family
  • gnats & mosquitoes
  • pork
  • getting old
  • that my baby is 5 years old
  • doctor bills
  • asperger meltdowns
  • arguing
10 things i do not care about right now:
  • having to be right
  • politics
  • reality shows
  • forums
  • snobby people
  • bejeweled
  • drama
  • planning another party (unless it is for money)
  • ebay
  • buying the kids clothes.........SHOCKING...I KNOW

No comments: