Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yeah....Yeah...

Okay, so I am a little late....well, more like 5 months late. But hey, who's counting??? Seriously, I am so sorry for neglecting my blog. It is not like I have forgotten about y'all. It is just that I have been preoccupied. Yes, facebook IS part of it. BUT, NOT all of it. Things have been crazy for the last couple of months....from lots of visitors in spring, to tons of end of the year school activities, to a busy summer. Yet, during all the hustle and bustle, I realized that I was missing something. Well, I am always missing something (mainly my sanity), but something that I truly enjoyed.....my blog. I know it has not always been the most exciting, or most glamourous, or funniest, BUT to me it was enough. It was my way of letting things out. It was a way to talk to myself without people looking at me like I was crazy. It was a way to show off my kids and family without looking like a total arrogant snob. It was a way to "connect" with all of my family and friends that I miss terribly. I guess in a way it was my release....it was a way to keep a part of my sanity. SO, I am BACK. YES....this time it IS for real. I can not promise that I will up date every single part of my day, each and every day. But I will keep up with all the important stuff, or at least what I feel is important. I will try my hardest to keep up with pics, since not all of my family is on facebook. It may be 3-4 times a week, it may be once a week. I will do everything possible to update at least once a week. So.....ready or not...here I come......AGAIN!

No comments: