Friday, February 12, 2010

MY DEAL OF THE DAY!!

Have I ever told you that I LOVE....FREE stuff?? Come on...who doesn't???









My deal of the day was a FREE...yeah.....you read that right... 2 YEAR subscription to Good Housekeeping!! First of all, I LOVE....LOVE magazines. At one time I had over a dozen subscriptions. BUT, I realized that I did not need so many....renewals were costing be a boatload of money. I decided to ONLY subscribe to magazines if they were super DUPER cheap. Well....what is cheaper than free???

Right now you can get a 2 year subscription to GOOD HOUSEKEEPING for $10 at Amazon. $10 for 2 years is an awesome price for a great magazine. I was lucky that I had 2 $5 giftcards to amazon which were waiting for me to buy something cool with. I earned those giftcards from swagbucks. Just click on the link on the top right hand side of my blog...sign up under me and you are on your way to earning cool items including giftcards just from doing normal everyday searches or your regular online purchases. SO....using those giftcards made my subscription......FREE!!!!

I LOVE FREE!

CLICK on the MAGAZINE to go directly to amazon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just a similar deal with Better Homes & Gardens! Gotta love those Swagbucks!!