Thursday, February 18, 2010

TIDBIT THURSDAY!!

It's been a while....so let's see how things are going or how they have changed since my last tidbit 7 months ago..

10 things i like right now

  1. The Singing Bee....especially Gerad
  2. American Idol
  3. putting on warm clothes right out of the dryer
  4. Fuji
  5. New Orleans
  6. typing mania
  7. reading party blogs
  8. my kids school
  9. sweet tea
  10. eggs & rice

10 things i do not like right now:

  1. the snow
  2. dog shit
  3. whiny kids
  4. smart ass remarks from children
  5. arguing
  6. winter
  7. mornings
  8. pork
  9. band aids wrappers left everywhere
  10. not listening

10 things i do not care about right now:

  1. the olympics (I know....I know....sorry, just not feeling them this year)
  2. other peoples opinions
  3. drama
  4. Heidi Montags new face or Kate Gosselins new hair. Seriously enough already
  5. John Mayers apologies (dont say stupid shit and you won't need to cry and ask for other's forgiveness
  6. Tiger Woods and his Hoes
  7. excuses
  8. gossip
  9. farkle
  10. looking cute when I go out (right now, I am too fat and gray to even try to look decent)

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is cute! I may have to copy it! :)