Thursday, October 9, 2008

TUESDAYS!

Kayla LOVES Tuesdays.She has school, ballet, tap and acrobats on Tuesdays. Tuesday is by far Kayla's favorite day of the week.

I do NOT love Tuesdays.

I think Tuesday is my most hectic day of the week. First off, like most weekdays, my day starts off at 5:45am, which comes WAY too quickly considering I usually do not get to sleep until midnight sometimes later. From 5:45, it is NON-stop running. We are out the door by 7:30 am.

First off is Dom. What really sucks is Dom needs to be to school before 8am, but Jayden does not start until 8:20 and Kayla does not start until 8:30. It may seem like a lot of time, but it is not enough time to go back home. SO, I either sit in the little kids parking lot for 30 minutes, which is NOT fun with 2 bored kids OR we get gas & run to Starbucks. Jayden runs in to school about 8:15ish and Kayla sits and play NDS in the car for 10 more minutes. Then I walk Kayla into class.

From there I run to the grocery store. I have just enough time to grocery shop, run home and put the perishables away, some food in the crockpot and run back to pick up Kayla at 11am. After that, Kayla and I run errands for another 1-2 hours. Then if we are lucky, we have 30 or 40 minutes to run home, eat lunch, put away the non-perishables (remember the grocery shopping earlier) and go potty before we have to pick-up Dom and Jayden. From there we run to the post office to drop off packages. We get home in time to bathe Kayla, put her in her dance clothes and leave AGAIN. Jayden usually comes with me and does homework in the car or at dance. Sometimes, Jayden and I have some errands to run while Kayla is dancing.

Finally, we get home about 6-6:30. From there it is....feed the kids, make lunches for the next day, check homework, get clothes and paperwork ready for school the next day, bathe the kids and FINALLY do MY work(ebay). AND on rare occasion Jayden has boyscouts which puts a MAJOR kink in the day.

SO, as you can see, I do NOT like Tuesdays. It is exhausting. We are running NON-stop until someone LITERALLY hits the sack! On somedays, certain little princesses do not even make it to the "sack". On many occasions, while doing my nightly chores, I call for Kayla just to find her like this.................


SOME days, she still has her shoes on standing on the floor with her head on the mattress knocked out dreaming of next Tuesday.

2 comments:

auntiesteph said...

Too cute

stephanie h said...

Happy Tuesday! LOL

What a sweet pic of Miss Kayla!