Friday, October 24, 2008

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

I had to share some early costume pics. Jayden is TOTALLY obsessed with the TV show FULL HOUSE. I mean this kid will sit at the computer and take FULL HOUSE trivia tests. AND get every question right. He has ALL 8 seasons on dvd. He watches them daily. He even has to fall asleep to them. He pretty much has them memorized. Yeah......weirdo! But hey, I could think of worse things and/or tv shows to be obsessed with. Jesse(john stamos) is his favorite character. Well, since Jesse is his favorite character it is only appropriate that Jayden would love Elvis. SO, out of ALL the halloween costumes that a little boy could choose.....darth vader, indiana jones, john mccain (SO kidding, my boy is too liberal for that), yada, yada, yada, Jayden chose the ONE, the ONLY.........................

ELVIS!!!!!!

Tonight was his boy scout halloween party. Check out my little dude! I LOVE this kid! He was MADE for this costume!



2 comments:

stephanie h said...

That is hilarious! I LOVE it, so perfect for him! :)

auntiesteph said...

Keep on Rockn Jayden! You look so much like the King! Love auntie Steph