Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's Deal ~HANNA ANDERSSON~






HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE FOR VALENTINES DAY????? TOO Early to think about valentines day??? NEVER!!


As you all know, besides my kids, shopping is my life. Being that we live in a hotel (yes, I WILL explain later) and 99% of our belongings (ALL of our fall/winter clothes) are in unaccessible storage ( I JUST said that I WILL explain later), I must start shopping for clothes again. I know....poor, poor baby. You also know that I love deals as much as I love shopping. SO, I will start posting some of my daily deals. No better time than to start now.


Todays deal was from Hanna Andersson. Hanna has the BEST casual dresses out there. Their playdresses have been a favorite as long as I can remember. They are so durable. They are cute, cute, cute. They resale great on ebay. I LOVE them. Unfortunately, they are not super cheap. AND their shipping is some of the highest online. BUT, the good news is every now and then they have free shipping WITH markdowns.

Right now the free shipping is through ebates. Ebates is an awesome rewards program. Basically you go through ebates.com to your favorite sites (tons to choose from) and you receive a % back in rewards. Unlike other companies, you are rewarded in an actual $$$$$ (not giftcards). They are mailed to you or deposited into your paypal account quarterly. In the last year, I have been rewarded over $150. Not bad considering I would have purchased through the websites any ways. A lot of times, they have double rewards. Sign up under me and we both get a $5 bonus when you make your 1st purchase. SWEET!!!! It is free to sign up! Here is the link... http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Q5kY90u6fx33QZfoVHiSCA%3D%3D .


Okay, back to the deal. As I was saying, there are a ton of Hanna Markdowns, including playdresses. Markdowns as much as 30% off. This is the PERFECT time to stock up on playdresses....even Halloween ones. Right now the availability is high, which might not be as high in a day or so. Go through ebates, earn 2.5% of your purchase, purchase $100 or more and receive free shipping. AND if you go through my referral, you get an extra $5 from ebates. WIN WIN!!!

No comments: