Friday, September 17, 2010

BULLET FRIDAY

It's FRIDAY!!!! YAY...I think! Anyways, since it is friday, I will get back to bullet friday. Well, not that I had done this except one other time, BUT, let it be a new tradition. Yeah....I know....me, blogs and traditions?? As always, HUMOR ME.

basically bullet friday is a quick run down of my thoughts and activities for the week. Let the fun begin..

  • still living in a hotel
  • still eating out most nights
  • ate at the hotel one night
  • still NOT cooking in a kitchen (over a month and counting)
  • still NO offers on the house
  • whined a lot about the relocation
  • facebooked
  • met a new friend
  • went shopping with my new friend
  • taxied my kids around
  • football practice....football practice.....football practice
  • Kaylas 3rd week of dance....hip hop, ballet, tap & jazz
  • went to Starbucks 5 times this week. YES....pumpkin lattes are back. WOOHOO...this is the highlight of my week.
  • hates living in a hotel
  • loves living in a hotel (no toilet cleaning, bedmaking, etc, etc)
  • cried a lot about the relocation
  • shopped
  • paid bills
  • was sick in the beginning of the week
  • took a lot of naps
  • bitched a lot about the relocation
  • facebooked
  • blogged (I know.....crazy???)
  • mind wandered (yeah.....my week is so exciting, thats what you get for living in a hotel)
  • realized that I am getting old (okay, I already knew this....I guess the keyword is "OLDER")
  • became really pissed about the relocation
  • so excited that ADM gave 1.3 million dollars to the decatur area schools
  • so pissed off that ADM's new relocation policy is bull shit
  • shopped
  • realized that decatur sucks
  • misses our old town, school, dance studio, friends,etc.
  • is not happy
  • is kind of embarrassed that my busy week consisted of emotions instead of actual events. YES...this is what my life has come to
  • has cabin fever (okay, hotel fever)
  • is craving stability and normalcy
  • prayed a lot.......