Monday, May 19, 2008

Kayla's Recital!!!



Kayla had her first dance recital on Saturday. She danced twice.....tap and ballet. For Tap she danced to "I'm a Cute Little Girl". It was the second dance of the recital. Then for Ballet, she danced and sang to "Kitty Kat". It was the 28th song of the night. UGH! Luckily we were able to leave after her ballet dance. I do not think we would have made it through all 59 songs. OH and that was only the first night. There was just as many dances the second night.

Kayla did awesome. We are so proud of her. We could NOT take pics OR video tape at the recital. However, I was able to video tape at the rehearsal. IF, I can ever figure out how to post a video, I will add it to my blog.

Here are some pics, including her professional pics. Also, notice where she is asleep. lol We had about 2.5 hours between her first and second dance on the night of the rehearsal. She fell out within 10 minutes of her first dance. lol

My baby is NOT a baby any more.









2 comments:

auntiesteph said...

What a beautiful princess! Kayla you look great! I Love You.

Heather said...

kayla truly is a princess!