Friday, May 9, 2008

WOOOOHOOOO....MOTHER OF THE YEAR...............

NOT!!!!!!

Yep, I am OFFICIALLY the "WORST MOTHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"

I was awarded this honor NOT by ONE, NOT by TWO, BUT by ALL THREE of my perfect, angelic, loving, offspring......ALL WITHIN a 24 hour period. AMAZING!!!

How stinkin lucky can one mom be???? They could have NOT picked a better time....2 days before mommy's day. I guess I will not be expecting any diamond earrings, pearl necklace, or Tiffany charm bracelet. I guess the silent treatment will have to do. Hmmmmm.............that does NOT sound half bad.

OH the joys of mommyhood! (rolling eyes!)

1 comment:

notjustanylisa said...

So sorry Alison, if it makes you feel any better, Jade told me I was the worst Mom in the whole world yesterday too and then Ivy told me I was mean this morning. SO, hey, we can wear the crown together on Sunday, ok? Hugs!