Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness!

It is November. Crazy...isn't it? I swear it was just the first of the year a few days ago. Time goes WAY TOO fast. November is a time of being thankful. Thankful for everything that we have. I know all I have done is bitch and whine for the past few months because of this crazy ass move. But, deep down I really am thankful for SOOOO much. To be honest with you, this crazy move has made me REALLY appreciate everything that I do have. Yesterday on facebook, I started my "3o days of thankfulness". Basically, everyday, I will write about what I am thankful for...no matter how big or how little...I will share them with you. To others, some of my gifts may be "out there", boring, expected, etc, etc but each one I am thankful for. SO here we go....since I am a day late on here, I will start with day #1 and #2. Enjoy....



Day #1.. . For my Heavenly Father for He makes ALL things possible. Without Him, there would be nothing to be thankful for.



Day #2.....My life. EVERY part of it. The good, the bad and the ugly. It may be crazy, hectic, unpredictable, stressful, slightly irrational, overly dramatic and extremley emotional. But it is ALLLLL mine. ♥

No comments: