Monday, April 7, 2008

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!


Can I do this? Should I do this? Blog that is! I am so NOT computer savy. I am NOT articulate either. My hand writing sucks....wait, we are typing....right??? (see what I mean) Gosh, until a few months ago I did not know what a blog was. LOL Computers are NOT my thing. I can upload pictures. I can download songs to my ipod. I can copy and paste. I can pay bills. I can sell on ebay. And MOST importantly I can shop online. Besides that I am clueless. Kayla can do more on the computer than I can.


So then…WHY? Why even try? Well, plain and simple, I miss my family back home AND I love showing off my family here. Also, I need to regain my sanity. I can only have so many conversations about 8th grade girls and what is "cool" (dom), butts, penis and boobs (jayden) and princesses and playhouse Disney (kayla). I figure blogging might be a great outlet, someplace for adult conversation....okay well maybe an excuse for me talking to myself. I figure if someone,.......anyone reads my blog, that technically, it would NOT be talking to myself...RIGHT??? Humor me....agree, make me feel normal. thanks! :)


After chatting with some online friends, they encouraged me to start. Okay, after seeing how cool their blogspots were, I thought I would give it a try. They walked me through it, well, at least pointed me in the right direction. So, here I am trying something new that I hope others will enjoy.


Please be kind and patient, as I am a VERY SLOW learner.


So, there ya go…..my first blog. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

2 comments:

auntiesteph said...

Loved the song...Now I really can't wait to have kids! Hey at least you know more about computers than I do...Love ya Steph

targetmommydh said...

you never told me you were blogging...