Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR.....NEW ME.....NEW BLOG!




how cliche is that.....New Year....New Me???? yeah, you can laugh, because I know I am busting up as I type it.

In all seriousness (is that a word??), I honestly, and truly want to make a new start. This is not only a new year but a new decade as well. This will be the 5th decade that I have been blessed to be a part of. Let's see....70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and NOW 2010's. WOW, that makes me sound a lot older than my acutal 35 years. I have had some major ups and downs during each of those decades. Actually, more downs than ups. Of course, a lot of those downs are a direct result of the choices that I make....but downs...non the less. Honestly, I am tired of the downs...I want the next 10 years to be my greatest ten years yet. I mean, I am not getting any younger. I know that the next 10 years won't be perfect, but why can't I at least strive towards that. I won't be disappointed if they aren't perfect because first of all....NOTHING and NO ONE is ever perfect. Also, as long as I know that I am truly trying to live my life better, than that is enough for me. . But it is not just for me, it is for my kids, my husband, my family....everything that is important to me.....everyone that relies on me.

There are so many changes that I want.....NEED to make. From my physical health to my mental health. From how I am as a mom to how I am as a wife. Spiritually....I need to make changes or maybe not necessarily make changes but find something that I may be missing. Organization......NUFF SAID. lol There are soooooo many more changes, adjustments, modifications....etc, etc that I need to make.....that I WANT to make.

SO....with this new me....comes my "new" blog. Well, not "new" just resurrected. hmm...kind of like me.

So, to start off, I am starting to blog again. YEAH, YEAH....how many times have I said that??? Well, today IS the day. yeah, facebook has taken over my life. BUT, it is still not "blogging". With blogging I was able to share what was going on with my family and friends that we moved away from. It was a way for me to talk to adults (yeah, even if it meant imaginary ones). It was my therapy.....a way to talk to MYSELF without Jason looking at me like I was crazy.

SO....why not let today......January 1st 2010....be the day....the decade for change. A NEW YEAR....A NEW ME.....


starting with my NEW BLOG!!