Saturday, January 30, 2010

WHY....OH.....WHYYYYY????

WHY OH WHY is it SOOOO hard for me to keep up with this freakin blog???

Seriously?? I mean, I spend most of my waking day on the internet, updating my facebook status....... talking to 264 people...some that I know very well, some that I do not know very well, play typing mania, commenting on other peoples status updates....... keeping up on my forums, doing a little internet shopping, reading and WRITING emails.......AND reading OTHER people's blog. WTH????

SO why can't I keep up with darn blog?

I have 6.5 hours a day, 5 days a week to myself. YES, you heard that correctly...6.5 hours a day....5 days a week. That is a total of 32.5 hours a week. During that 32.5 hours a week, I can do ANYTHING that I want. YES...again, you heard that correctly, I have 32.5 hours ALONE during the week. I have NOT had 32.5 hours a year alone, let alone a week for umm....15 years. I know that I keep saying 32.5 hours a week, but it is quite exciting and a little frightening. Don't worry, I will explain why I have 32.5 hours of free time a week at another time. You know in about 2 or 3 months when I decide to update this blog again (yes, roll your eyes, I can take it). OR, you might already know this, considering I share everything on facebook and my forums.

SO....again...same question...why the heck can I not keep up with this little blog?

I have NO ONE to talk to during my 32.5 hours a week(yep...did it again). Well, I talk to myself. There...right there....THAT should be a reason for me to keep up with this blog.....MY SANITY. Maybe if I stopped talking to myself and started writing down all of my crazy thoughts on THIS BLOG than the question would be solved. Oh, but wait one more minute....I do write down my thoughts...on facebook and my forums. Major eye-rolling going on right now.

Seriously, this is bothering. Especially, because of that darn 65 in 365. I am actually getting quite a few things accomplished from my 65 in 365. BUT, how would YOU know, considering I can't keep up with this stinkin blog. All I had to do was ONE stinking blog a week. Easy...right?? Should be, considering the FIRST week, I did...GET THIS....THREE!!!!!!

What is up??? I know how to type. I have all kinds of stuff that I want to share. I mean, I even write down what I am going to blog about almost every day. Yep...I have about 30 different things that I was going to blog about this past month. Yeah, you are wondering....where all those blogs are...right??? Don't worry, they are on the internet....just not here. So, I can waste paper, ink and make my arm hurt, waste countless minutes of time, yet, I can't take 5 minutes to TYPE it out. OH wait...I do....just not here.....just on facebook and SHFB.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................getting REALLY annoyed at MYSELF. Okay...breathe.....let it all out...................................


hmmmm....notice anything.....

yep, I just blogged. lmbo

I am back...again....FOR REAL.......?????.......

maybe...


to be continued.......

No comments: