Thursday, November 4, 2010

DAY #4....Jayden



day #4...thankful for mama's boy, Jayden. A long, difficult pregnancy gave me the most perfect little baby boy. I was blessed to have him sleep all day & all night. From there he turned into an amazing little man, with a kind heart, empathy & compassion for others. His intelligence amazes me on a daily basis. He makes me yell, smile, roll my eyes & laugh all at the same time. He is all boy...from running around in his underwear, to laughing at the words "butt, poop & penis", he can clear the room with the best of them. I love that he is not the "typical" kid, with his love of the 80's, Michael Jackson, Elvis, history & politics. His goals are on top...playing at USC, then the NFL with a back up plan of being the the first Korean president. And one last thankful....he picks all the good teams! ♥

No comments: