Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day #7.....Sisters....Dawn & Steph



day #7....thankful for sisters, mainly mine, Steph & Dawn. Thank you for being my best friends. Thank you for my 1st tattoo. Thank you for running off softball fields to help me deliver babies. Thank you for sharing your Barbies, even if it was through threats, force or divorce. Thank you for always having a place for us to stay. Thank you for sharing your love of food, shopping & Disney with me. Thank you for yelling every time we swam & getting us in trouble. LMBOPIMP Thank you for putting up with my sarcastic hubby. Thank you for being high maintenance just like me, for I always have a trump card to throw out with my hubby. Thank you for long rides to Aunt Pats that spanned over 4 decades. Thank you for throwing me hundreds of awesome baby showers & wedding showers. Thank you for sharing in my enthusiasm for "$7" sale items. Thank you for the texts of awesome new purses. Thank you for being my biggest cheerleaders.Thank you for the quality time when I "accidentally" locked us in the upstairs bedroom. But most of all, THANK YOU for being the BESTEST SISTAS anyone could ever have. <3


No comments: