Friday, November 5, 2010

Day #5....Kayla



day #5....thankful for the baby, Kayla! After a wonderful pregnancy we received the MOST difficult baby EVER. The 1st night in the hospital is still so vivid, as I remember when the nurses came in to tell me to let her sleep in the bed with me because she was keeping the whole hospital up. I knew right then we were in for a REAL treat. AND boy, were we EVER.....she cried and cried and cried AND CRIED for 365 days straight. BUT then EVERYTHING change, she turned into the most delightful little princess anyone could ever ask for. Being blessed to stay home with her has been truly amazing. I have enjoyed every minute of it. She has made me appreciate being a mommy on a whole other level. But most of all she has made our family
complete.

No comments: