Saturday, November 6, 2010

day #6....MY MAN...Jason



day #6...thankful for the hubby, Jason. "Who'd a thunk" that this 4'11", very liberal, big city, ghetto ass Cali girl would have fallen in love with a 6'4", conservative, small town, New Mexican Asian, "cowboy" in a club in Hollywood?? Well it happened & it has been 11 yrs. He has blessed me with a couple of awesome babies & loved our oldest as his own. He is the best provider anyone could ask for, working his butt off everyday to give us an amazing life. He continues to put up with my crazy, dysfunctional, overly emotional, critical, nagging, fruity, disney freakish self. He keeps telling me that he loves me & that I am beautiful despite my ever changing size of clothes. On top of that he thinks that I am the best shopper in the world. Thank you Jason for loving me....

No comments: